You can read the review of this book HERE. Definitely one of my favorite reads of the year! For book club this month I decided to make the famous bars from the novel. They were oh so delicious and the leftovers were gobbled up by my family. Make them soon friends!
Pat Prager's Famous Peanut Butter Bars
What you'll need:
- 2½ cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup melted Grade A butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips with 1 tsp. Grade A butter
What to do with it all:
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup melted butter, peanut butter and sugar.
- Pat into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and 1 tsp. butter and spread on top of the bars.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into bars.