I have lots to be grateful for this Monday:
- A husband who will let me drive around town late at night blasting Taylor Swift's 1989 and singing at the top of my lungs!
- Christmas lights
- Christmas music, I'm loving the Bing Crosby Holiday channel on Pandora
- Extra time with my little man, The Big Dawg has been working the Christmas tree farm a lot lately and so I've taken some extra time off from work to stay home and watch our sweet boy!
- Food, my mom made a kick butt potato soup yesterday!
- Gym time, I get zero time for myself. Between work, family life, and being a mom I don't take me time and that's not good! I signed back up at our gym and last week got back into a routine. I go in for an hour of cardio each night after Little Monkey goes to sleep. It's been amazing!
- I'm so grateful for Ash at The Grits Blog, she has created a stunning, beautiful design for Southern Hope. Y'all are going to LOVE it!!! It's perfect!