I think it goes without saying that I'm not a fashion blogger. In fact, I cringe at fashion related blogs. Mostly because I'm jealous and need serious help in the wardrobe department. My mom has given up on me and I ask The Big Dawg allll the time for his advice. It's bad and I know it's bad! When eShakti contacted me to review their dress I almost, almost said no, because I knew what they would want... pictures of me looking cute! Eeeeee!!
Before I saw their website I had two worries:
Will it fit my curvy figure?
Will it be modest (cover my shoulders and come to my knees)?
Then I checked out their website and realized they custom make the dresses for your exact measurements. This was a match made in heaven!
Screen shots from Eshakti.
You can choose your sleeve type and dress length!
This was the dress I picked!
Whoa, where'd that hottie come from?!
Totally kidding. We snapped these photos quickly between getting home from church and me heading out the door for work! Can you tell I have zero experience "showing" a fashionable dress?!
I love the cute embroidered butterflies, so feminine!
I feel so pretty in this made just for me dress!
My thoughts on Eshakti:
- Perfect for women with postpartum bodies like myself! Things changed after pregnancy and it's wonderful to have a website that can tailor a dress to fit all those new curves.
- Their website is easy to use with suggestions on how to properly get your measurements!
- I received my dress quickly in the mail.
- Machine washable!
- I even screwed up my measurements online and they contacted me to double check I typed them in correctly, which I didn't! Easy fix, they were very courteous.
- Modest is hottest! Perfect for teens and women who like to cover up!
- So many options to really personalize a dress exactly how you want it.
- No dress is ever the same, it's unique for you.
Guess what! Just for you Southern Hope readers they are giving me a coupon code to share with y'all!! Use coupon code "southernhopeblog" to get 10% OFF when you shop at eShakti – valid from 11/13/2014 – 12/13/2014
Facebook Pinterest Instagram Website
Disclosure: Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was gifted from eShakti in exchange for the review. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.